We offer no-cost business counseling services to Michigan entrepreneurs. Whether you’re thinking about starting a business, you have a new business, or you want to grow your current business, we have you covered.
What can I expect from business counseling sessions?
- Michigan SBDC advisors are available to meet with you for one-on-one appointments at no cost.
- Advisors can help you in many areas, such as business plan consultation, financial planning, marketing consulting, cash flow analysis and more
- Appointments are held at SBDC offices and can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours
How can I set up an appointment?
You can make an appointment for no-cost counseling sessions by doing any of the following:
- Call your nearest regional office.
- Complete an online request for counseling.
- Stop by your nearest regional office to obtain more information and schedule a future appointment.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Your assigned MI-SBDC advisor can help you determine what information will be necessary to have prior to your appointment. An advisor will call you prior to your appointment to be sure he/she has all of the information needed.
- Determine what areas of your business you need help with immediately.
- Prepare any questions or things you would like to discuss with your advisor.
- Bring any costs, projections, or other numbers that will help your MI-SBDC advisor help you (interim financials, company tax returns, personal returns for situation involving principals).
Ready to set up a business counseling appointment? Sign up today!