Intvo focuses on providing smart software solutions that use AI to observe, classify, and predict pedestrian behavior, going beyond processing physical movement vectors in space. With human factors in mind, Intvo combines advanced vision systems with a complex and robust data set to bring true understanding of human behavior to the road and solidify confidence in self-driving cars with the help of AI.
They are developing solutions through artificial intelligence to predict pedestrian behavior. The vision is to improve safety for all road users.
- Selected for CES 2019 and SXSW 2020 pitch competitions / demos
- 2019 AA Spark/LDFA BA grant $20,000 plus $24,000 in-kind EIR support
- 2019 PlanetM Pilot Grant: $60,000
- 2020 GAMIC 12: Winner in Category 3 Autonomous Mobility and PlanetM Best in Michigan Mobility and $10,000 grant
- 2020: $15,000 convertible note from ID Ventures Tech Startup Stabilization Fund
- Four pilot programs in the pipeline or underway in Ann Arbor, Toledo, California and South Korea
- Has grown to 7 employees
- Raised $100K in private sector pre-seed round
Michigan SBDC Assistance
The Michigan SBDC's Mobility Technology Lead and Tech Team supported Intvo's growth with:
- business model development and stress testing
- customer discover
- SBIR/STTR proposal review
- business plan assistance
- financial models
- investor pitch development
- structuring investment
- intellectual property strategy
“With the help of the Michigan SBDC, Intvo has been grown from two employees to seven and is working on development agreements with an Automotive supplier and OEM.” - Assam Alzookery, Founder and CEO
Other organizations that supported the company include:
Ann Arbor Spark, PlanetM, GAMIC, Pitch Club, Automation Alley, Plug and Play
Learn more at Intvo.com.